Tuesday 17 April 2012

she blushes...

well...



i have seen the red carpet, put on my posh frock...the one showing a bit of leg like Angelina...Jolie NOT Ballerina and come to accept  my award(s)...the first from the lovely Debbie over at Minnado's House...
she nominated me for a Sunshine Award...thank you Debbie - this means a lot (i know my blogging is a bit hit and miss at times!)...so now i need to answer the following questions and pass it on...

Favourite colour:  green (of course...is there any other colour)
Favourite animal: dog...and to be specific i love pesky terriers
Favourite number: 8
Favourite non-alcoholic drink: tea, piping hot, or just don't bother offering me it!
Facebook or twitter: Facebook
My passion: family, making and doing and hording...with a bit of climbing too!
Getting or giving presents: giving
Favourite Pattern: haven't got one...they are all a bit of a mystery to me...
Favourite day of the week: Friday
Favourite flower: Lillies
Favourite celebrity role model: give over...celebrity roll model indeed...i don't have one...(unless i can count Strawberry Shortcake)...

and now to nominate...10 blogs which bring me a bit of sunshine in their own special way

1.   inverleith
2.   oooh betty
3.   little buckles
4.   emilylovesbagpuss
5.   the pea pod
6.   oh bee
7.   flora and purl
8.   tales of ted and agnes
9.   magpie mimi
10.  krim krams

and...


thank you so much for lovely lovely Mimi from magpie mimi for nominating me for this award...

The rules of the Liebster Award are:
  1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.  (done)!
  2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you. (done)!
  3. Copy/paste the blog award on your blog. (done)!
  4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs (with 200 followers or less)....(just about to do)
  5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment.  (ok)
 Go and take a look at all these lovely blogs, discover something new and spread the word!  

1.  camilla engman
2.  rosehip
3.  lulu carter
4.  fine little day
5.  my homemade and happy

now...a couple of these may have a couple more than the stated 200 followers...but tough...these guys give me inspiration and i love breaking rules!!!!!!

thank you thank you thank you thank you to Mimi and Minnado...





2 comments:

  1. Well done on your awards- always nice to know your blog is enjoyed by others isn't it! Thanks for nominating me too, I will get round to passing it on soon x

    ReplyDelete