Wednesday 13 June 2012

dried off and back into it...

i say dried off...that would be nearly dried off...



it was school holibobs last week...so off we went camping...it was great fun to catch up with friends and just be in the great outdoors (and good old british weather)...i won't give you a day by day account...but i think the few pics i did take cover every weather eventuality quite nicely...











this picture was taken just after we had packed up the tent to come home...in rain and wind...we moved the tent to start packing it away and a frog hopped out from underneath...its a shame i couldn't get a photo of him, he was quite large! my camera and phone were packed safely away from the rain...


the day we came home was my birthday...and even the rain couldn't dampen my spirits...



 my necklace from Bod...aka Head Of Finance...aka my hubby...


 a box of wool and a gorgeous purse from my 2 best friends...they know me too well..



and this is Tallulah's top ted...i found him here this morning after breakfast


when we were away last week, i found out that i had a stall at Clutter City, which is a lovely crafty 'do' situated here in sunny Norwich...so this means i have been busy recently...pics to follow of my recent makes...



...bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment